Now is the moment to submit a tax garnishment with the State of Michigan. If you have a judgment versus someone that owes you money, that is less compared to 10 years old, get in touch with Watt Legislation Firm to file a garnishment on your part.

Watt Regulation Firm, P.C.
2951 Thornhills Method SE.
Grand Rapids MI 49546.


Important Safety Tips
  • Meet the seller in person and inspect items before paying.
  • Be cautious of underpriced offers.
  • Don’t wire money or take advance payments.
  • Only pay for shipping if you know the seller.
To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

Copyright © 2019, All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.